Hello, thank you for coming to my engagment page
Here is some information about the session and why do we do it?
These sessions are about celebrating your love and life together, but they are also a chance to “relax” in front of the camera. Most clients feel awkward in front of the camera, and most generally do not like to be photographed. Most of the time a client will say to me “I’m not photogenic” or “I always look terrible in photographs”. Well I am here to will prove any doubters wrong.
My sessions are laidback and free flowing with an emphasis of fun. The result is a collection of photos to share with friends and family. Aside from having photos of the two of you, this session is when we really get to know each other – you, me, and the camera. You’ll quickly get a feel for how I use subtle direction to capture you naturally (in essence, it’s a warm up).
Here are my reasons for doing this:
- To have some amazing images and memories of the time before marriage that will last forever
- To help you relax – I promise!
- When you view them after the session you will be even more excited about your wedding photographs
- It’s fun and well worth the effort – you will not regret it
- We will discover your good side!
- We can gather a good idea what works for you both – and I always ask for your top 5 images.
- Lastly, you get to spend some time to bond with me.. 🙂
It’s an amazing opportunity to have fun and relax… and forget about the long list of organising you have to do for the wedding, this is about you and your partner.